We are an organization of friends and family that join together for an equine event of sorting. If you are a horse enthusiast and want to experience an exciting sport then sorting is for you! If you would like to come out and see what sorting is all about then visit our show schedule page for the next date!
SHOOTOUT BUCKLE SPONSORS 2015
At the last board meeting the board voted on a $5 dollar per rider fee to help pay for 2 gate people to work the gate. One person will work the gate and the other will call out names to help make the show run more smoothly. Volunteers for working the gate have become very find!
Also at the last board meeting, the board voted on points and $ for riders moved after show season has started. Exhibitor will only keep money earned by rating equal to 1st place person on the date they were moved.
According to the rulebook: On page 11- E. A new exhibitor (who has not been rated by the Board or has not rode in the previous calendar year ) will have the opportunity to rate his/her self on the annual membership application with the assistance of a Board member. The expectation is that the exhibitor will rate themselves accurately and fairly with regards to their ability.
1. During the first two (2) shows in which a new exhibitor participates, the Board will determine whether or not the exhibitor has properly rated his/her self.
2. If it is necessary for the Board to adjust a self-rating, the Board shall inform the exhibitor before the next (third consecutive) show in which he/she participates.
Pre-Registration for the #12 HC and the #6 w/3incentive - 2 man Classes ONLY. You may email your rides in Sunday June 7th through Wednesday June 10 by 3 pm. See Details Below
- Current members only! New members or returning members that have not ridden in the 2015 year will have to submit entries at the show, along with the membership form
- You can submit your entries between Sunday (anytime) before the show and Wednesday by 3 PM, the week of the show.
- Please separate the two classes entries. Example:
- o#12HC – Nema Davis/ John Doe
- o#12HC – Nema Davis/Jane Doe
- o#6 HC – Nema Davis / John Doe
- o#6 HC – Nema Davis / Jane Doe
- Entriesmust include first and last name of riders.
Everyone remember the following when planning on what time to get to the show.
Books will close for #6 w/3 incentive class at 10:30 am. This class will start no earlier than 12 PM (NOON).
Books closing will be announced multiple times so everyone will need to listen to the announcer in order to determine when the books are about to close.
• Shootout for Buckles – 3 man Team Sorting – to begin at the January Show. Ride 7 times and you ride will qualify for a ride in the Shootout the following month. For every 5 rides after that, you will earn another spot. If exhibitor rides only the shootout, it will not count towards Attendance. Exhibitor must ride normal class to get attendance. The shootout rides earned will take place at the following month’s show. Qualifying rides will not carry over if you do not attend. Buckles will be awarded for 1 st place and have already been purchased or donated.
2015 Board Members
Jamie Graves Grezaffi
Donald (Pickwick) Hedge
If you would like to see pictures or videos from finals please go to: